NOTE: we're currently naming our release versions using positive integers. We're now designing a roadmap that uses decimal version names
If there's anything we're missing please let us know in the issue tracker or in the discussion forum.
- OrderBy,OrderByDescending - single and multiple order bys
- Support IQueryable Methods
- Cast? - does this even need to be supported?
- Explicitly throw exceptions on these IQueryable methods
- Reverse? -- Maybe this is supportable
- Everything else not convertable
- More unit tests for IQueryable methods
- Add implicit Paging support - see
Built-in support for PagedList<T>
- But, what if devs use have their own type of paging?
- SortFieldType support - Auto, Number, Text, etc
- Field Formatters - support System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter stuff for string target conversion and formatting
- Batch and merge indexing (Indexers, RamDirectories and Merge) - maybe provide several indexing strategies
- Mapping unit tests
- Object Tracking against DataContext for synchronizing the DataContext changes w/ index